The Maltese rental market is currently on a high and should you be considering purchasing a rental property, maximisation of rental earnings will be a prime concern… to do so you will need market knowledge, time, and a phonebook full of maintenance service providers.
Queries that may arise on property management
If this is your first venture into property management, the following queries may arise;
- Does the property need a licence?
- How can I secure the best return… through short-lets or long-lets?
- Should I contact estate agents?
- How is a check-in undertaken?
- How do I prepare an inventory list?
the list is endless. Though through our professional property management services we will be able to assist with all of the above and more …
In addition, it is important to ensure that the property is kept up to standard, especially in relation to short-lets, as this could lead to negative feedback and reviews on various booking engines.
- any maintenance queries,
- increasing occupancy and rental earnings,
- collection of rent,
- carrying out any planned, routine and emergency repairs,
- and more.
Hiring a property management company should result in more free time and less worry for you through our professional experience.
Further information can be located on our website